03 June, 2008

Against All Odds... x_X

I am sick...so sick...bohooo!...I dont really feel well and yet here I am trying to put up something just to make it up to this long-been-taken-for granted blog... ;)

Right now, my mind's really a blur and I just cant think of anything that's kind of useful to share with.... Something with a substance, that is...My creative juices arent just flowing and I can barely utter a word due to my sorethroat...huhuhu... :(

But there's something that's been bugging me concerning "blogs"...Doing or making up a blog....and how it relates to men and women. I am really so curious...and to patch things up...I just tried to put them up in questions...not giving myself a hard time thinking what is it really that's been buzzing through my brain...

If some of you can just explain or have your reactions on these, better be specific and clear in explaining both of the sides. The positive and the negative of course. Biased folks are not allowed...Just kidding...It'll be so much fun I think... x_x

1. Who are more subjective and/or objective when it comes to their posts/topics on their blogs?

2. Do women bloggers always pour out their emotions and even their souls to their blogs?

3. Do you have to be emotional or passionate just to accomplished managing your blogs?

4. Are men bloggers fond of copying other folks' contents not to mention those who are paid to post or review posts or things things like that?

5. Are men bloggers, mostly that is,...just copying other folks' contents?

6. What are the top 3 things or topics do men and women cater to their blogs?

7. Who are more explicit, mature, realistic, consistent, open-minded, vocal, honest and convincing with their blogs? Men or women?

8. Are women bloggers greater in number than men bloggers? Does it matter?

9. Who are more effetive bloggers?

10. Is it cool to have a lot of blogs?...One from here, another there...and so on... :>



No comments: