07 March, 2009

Women of My Dreams x_x

Well, you can take whatever meaning you got there with regards to my post's title.. hahaha...

It's in both senses, okay. These women are those that 1.) If I'm a guy, I would really go crazy for and 2.) Since I'm *somehow* a girl, I would like to become.. oh yeah, I feel boring with the way that I am right now... I want some action!!! hahaha.. just let me drool and dream on, ok? I'm sure some guys and gals feel the same way.. :P

When it comes to real action, I like those women on movies who can make use of weapons like a samurai or sword or whatever is available as long as they're good at it. But hey, I really love movies with a samurai as the main weapon! :D


But these are the top picks for me: :D



And when it comes to guns and stunts or to some kind of fighting which can match or outrun any man's.. Here are my ladies: :D Wohoo!


Wanna try beating them? :P

I just love these movies especially the women.. haha Cool, eh?! Who would not want to own these women or to be like one of them? But I bet many men wouldnt choose them.. haha.. Considering how independent and strong these women are... Well, goodluck to the pride/ego of men.. hahaha.. :P

3 comments:

Spot a Leopard said...

WHOA!!!!

Well, hate to say this but I'm actually planning a post something like this (of course, not entitled My Dream Men...haha)Pril, trust me, I feel you and the longing to become our idols NOT to impress people but to fulfill our long-time thirst for action...Nice Post :-)

RoNald said...

My madnezz to this is that this women are really great. But I am also hoping that they are nice to be with. Especially in the dark. (no backstub)

Clare Marshall said...

@shurikenstuff
-*drooling and dreaming*.. hahaha.. you got it right there Rod! cant agree more.. :D Well, as you've said.. folks like us tend to think alike.. ;)

@ron
-hahaha.. of course.. I'm sure you'll love them more in the dark.. especially the ones from the Underworld and Tomb Raider.. hahaha :P