01 April, 2008

Myths, Taboos, and Bizarre Facts about.... x_x

As I was browsing thru the net, i stumbled upon this site talking about bizarre facts, myths followed up with real ones and things like that...pity that I've forgotten to bookmarked it since I was not able to remember what that site was... x_x

But the cool thing is...I was able to save the quiz that I took from that website...haha!... I am always fond of taking quizzes especially if the topics are really out of this world...maybe I am just trying to discover where I really deem fit..,that I may be one of those freaks?..lol!

Anyway, the topic is more of...hmmmm...discussing about bizarre facts and myths related to...aheeem...s.e.x!...lol

And I got seven out of ten...pretty impressive, huh?!...lol...(I just cant imagine the foolish grins painted on the faces of my friends if they happen to read this...haha) So here try to peek around some of those funny yet informational things that I got to see for myself...haha ^_^

------o--------

1.
The sex lives of our prehistoric ancestors' were likely similar to the...

>>>Promiscuous, no-commitment bonobo chimpanzees

(no wonder...it really does run in the blood...lol..maybe for men, in general... x_x)

2. Women in ancient Egypt prevented pregnancy with...

>>>Plugs made of crocodile droppings

(hmmm...excuse me, but what the hell are those?...iieeewwww....lol)

3. Proportionally and compared to other primates, human males have...

>>>Massive genitalia

(really?...hmmm...Why am I not surprised to know that?...lol)

4. Based on artifacts and cave paintings, Ice Age women were likely...

>>>To enjoy sex as much as their male mates

(oh c'mon!...dont you think this is biased?...lol...I think both the males and females enjoy doing it considering the icylicious freshness of their atmosphere... x_x)

5. In 2005, the average first time for US girls occurred at the age of...

>>>17 years old... ;)

(and I just got this so wrong...I had thought that most of them had it when they were just 14?... ^_^)

6. Known aphrodisiacs of the food world include...

>>>Chocolate, oysters and spicy foods

(oh yeah! lol...although there are no known or proven aphrodisiacs (or there are no such things as doctors would claim..), these foods could really heat up the engine...I've heard stories concerning its effectiveness...so better be aware next time... ;)

7. Females having a weaker sex drive than men is...

>>>A cultural misconception

(sure it is...lol...Although there are really more factors that intensify the sex drive for men, it doesnt mean that women have weaker sex drive than men...it really depends...and nowadays...you could really find a lot of women who are just the opposite... ;)

8. The most common sexual problem among men is...

>>>Premature ejaculation

(is this something that could really piss women off their sexual partner?...lol! Well, it surely is not the guy's fault...well, not entirely...but premature ejaculation occurs only at least once in a male's life...as I've read from an article...so ladies, dont really get mad if this happens to you or your mate...I bet they'd love to satify you...

9. It is a common misconception that pregnancy can't occur...

>>>Without male orgasm

(no comment...cant relate...lol)

10. Whether put to use or not, males produce about...

>>>300 million sperm every day

(whoa! what if they'd hit their target?...or they'd be put to use everyday?...OMG!... All hell breaks loose... ;)









No comments: