29 July, 2008

Anime Madnezz

I have made several posts for this blog but then I suddenly realized that I forgot to post about certain things that I really would love to share. My favorites, obssessions and the like. And more importantly, things about God. hehe..I am not really that "santa" or should I say....I am never a santa...lol...but then, I really do believe that there's that God who really exist and other things related to that...Anyway, enough of that right now because that will not be my topic for this post.

What's it gonna be?..Oh well, nothing interesting...just some thing called "Anime"... weeeee... :D

Anime. What's so fuzy about this stuff? Why is it that more and more are being enticed to this "magical" world of anime? If you think that anime are for kids...well, think again...It is most likely that anime are for young adults, teens and even "adults" drown themselves with all or most of the fascinating things concerning anime. In fact, adults are the ones who really spend a lot when it comes to having the latest craze in anime...Or maybe it's because anime had been way established that "teens of the pasts" have grown and beoame "adults of the future"..who are still "addicted" to anime.

Honestly, I am one of them. I just find anime so cool whatever other "mature" people would say. My mom would always scold me telling me that it's not one thing that a "girl" should indulge with. Yeah, I am a girl. As they may see it...lol..nevermind.

Anyway, there had been so many issues regarding this fast-spreading and immortal topic - the ANIME. Word-of-mouth is not just the one that keeps it alive just like any other tv shows. Its artistic presentation (colorful wardrobes, impossible characters, twisted storylines, indescribable settings and many more) is the real catch. People or teens/young adults perhaps, just love to fantasized and dream on. Either to amuse themselves or merely to escape this world full of crap. But nevertheless, anime really can take off your troubles away. Maybe there are some times that if you're too addicted with anime, you'd feel more 'wanting" if the episodes are still not up rolling..(juts like me..so pissed when it takes so long to have the upcoming episodes being aired or for the latest manga episodes to be read...:D). I think this also goes with other stuffs that we tend to anticipate. ;)

I have read from so many forums and other websites certain discussions about "anime versus cartoons", "people watching anime dont have a life, immature, hopeless, etc." that are just so endless and keeps on bugging the "anime society". People would fight and curse each other just to defend their side. But for me, there's nothing to argue with. Just mind you own business. If you like cartoons better than anime or vice versa, so be it. Just patronize what you like without spitting unto the likes of others or those who dont like what you like...(kewl?!..yeah!...lol)

"Do unto others what you want others would do unto you." :D
(that's my way of being...a ninja?..lol...just my way of being fair and respectful.. :P)


(additional and more informative post about anime will come just its way...when's it gonna be?..hmmm..that I am not sure of...lol...dont worry..it wont take me a month or so to post again..hopefully...hahahaahah :P)

No comments: