29 July, 2008

In Sickness...and In Health... x_x


Aargh!...Sick?..Again?..oh C'mon!

This past two weeks had been a nightmare for me.
I cant totally focus with my work since I was suffering from different types of "disturbances".
Those that I really hate to have or experience. Am I being tested?..Holy Crap!..tsk3!

When I was still working on a nightshift, I barely made absences or never did, if the reason was just "sickness". I had always been able to manage myself even if I feel a little bit sick. Nothing had ever stopped me to go to work..when I was still on that shift. Many people had even noticed that I "ballooned" during nightshift... They said my body system favors the nocturnal effect.

Well, thats something I'm not really sure of whether I'm supposed to be happy hearing that.
I didnt have a "quality" sleep during the day when I was suppose to because it is really tiring working during nightshift. And although I cant sleep at the office during our break or I barely slept in the office during work hours and still can manage, I know its not good especially to my health.

For me, that "ballooning effect" was somehow brought about by stress or fatigue, as I was able to read from a health news/article. It's also like when people eat when they're depressed. It's either I also have eaten too much (Binging on "low-quality or inappropriate" foods) during nightshift or I slept too much to avoid getting sleepy at work. Either ways, being on a nightshift is no longer my problem since I got the chance to transfer back to the dayshift (just the time when I had lose the excitement of transferring..tsk!).

My first two weeks, as I have said were just so disastrous. Toothache!...waaaaa!...I'd rather have flu. Or anything except toothache!...whoah@!

It had always been my problem..having such "not that strong" set of teeth. Although Dentists would tell me that I have a very good tooth formation or alignment, still, cavities could just work out in ways we never think it could.

And thats just killing me... It's as if all the weight of the world is over me...Feeling all its burdens..pfft! I just cant take so much of the pain anymore. And sometimes, from all the pain that I was able to encounter because of this toothache, I started to feel numb and medicines can no longer ease the pain. Imagine having to induce all that "head-wrecking" pain!

Aside from that, due to the very cold atmosphere in the office..or maybe just to where my workstation is located, my toothache had its sidekick!..Another driving force towards destructive pain..waaaaaaa! I am not really prone to coldness. I might die..huhuhu..just cant stand any coldness that's way beyond what my natural temp. could withstand. i am more of a 'heat" or warmness person.. I'd prefer to feel hot...lol...nevermind..hahaha

With all the abnormalities I feel concerning temperature, I system started to react and then again, revived the "sickness mode" thats way deeply buried inside of me. I now have a flu!...Great!..Just what more can i ask for?..lol

Severe cough..with sticky phlegm irritating my throat that also makes my chest and back ache, running nose/colds...arrrgh....haaaayz!...And with all the medz I'm taking..I just cant help but drown myself in a slumber effect...Drowsiness and uneasiness makes me irritated and out of mood to work effectively..

I just keep thinking of my bed...wohooo!..And although I've had several absences, Ouch! I just wish to take a vacation...oh my...tsk3!...if only...

Even if I am sick, I still prefere "self-medication" through water therapy...and of course, rest rest rest...if possible...but my very concerned mom keet on insisting that I go to a clinic and let the doctors check my condition. I really had a hard time arguing with her that I need not to...reason: I am "allergic" to hospitals or clinic, it's costly and I dont want to be late or make absences..anymore. :D

But then, I realized, that if somethings may just get worst, it would even cost me much...so I just agreed, with a less heart...lol

Fortunately, there was nothing to worry with my lungs nor with my blood. Wohoo! But I have to take some "more" medications" to really make it all go away..And the most exciting yet terrifying part for me...is...the tooth extraction...OMG!..not again? I dont have much teeth left...waaaaaaaaaaa...lol

Oh well...i just made this post to "kill the time" and put out my "ill" feelings.. As Mark B. had said unto me.."just post anything, especially something that have connections to your feelings..just pour it out..and Im sure you'll feel good.."..weeee!




2 comments:

jigs said...

halo, musta po kayo. hehehe salamat sa pag visit

Clare Marshall said...

>jigs

np...tnx for returning the favor din..kahit d ko maxado naintindihan ibang mga posts mo or mosly...na amuse na din ako..hahaha