24 April, 2009

The Greatest Sacrifice x_x

I had a busy day... a tough one... it even made me realized a lot of things... When I decided to take a break.. I went over stuffs that could lend a hand in freeing my mind and body of the exhaustion... At first, I didnt know what to do or where to find it... then suddenly, I checked the blog of a new acquaintance... It was like.. I was lost and there I found the light... haha

When I watched the vid embedded into Jam's blog.. more like a post... I felt my heart pounding so fast that I barely breathe... My world seemed to slow down and I savored each minute watching the vid. Creepiness came over me... there was a shivering sensation that brought about certain deep realizations... and for that, I consider that clip from a movie.. the best one that I streamed for the day... Hopefully, you'll watch so you'll know what I'm talking about...



This is one of the best representations of the bible verse John 3:16

It was so heartbreaking.. but inspiring all the same.. i wonder if people nowadays can also make this kind of sacrifice...

3 comments:

jacob said...

waaaaa teary mata ko.....

thanks for this one cay Y_Y...

can't say more... kaka touch eh >.<

Clare Marshall said...

haha..cant agree more... shivers and chills.. I watched this vid and the movie itself.. geeessshhh... dont know if I can do the same.. enwei, thanks for viewing.. I'm so glad to share this.. :)

RoNald said...

I've seen this video way back my night shift days. I was lucky that I saw this one. It reminds me how great is God's love to us. And inspires me to also do my part... A little sacrifice of serving him,loving him and following his commandments would do at least a portion of his greatest sacrifice.

Godbless Sensei Madnezz! :D