12 April, 2009

How Great Thou Art.. ^_^

Lately... He's been sooo good to me... No.. He had always been so good to me... I can ask for nothing else... only what's best for my family... for when it comes to self-fulfillment.. I can say that even if death physically parts me now to the world.. I will never complain or question...

I never doubted His love.. his care... so incomparable... not something I could find to common folks.. even to my own blood... and every time I would think of the moments where He never left me... when everyone else seemed so far away or doesnt seem to care... I cant see myself fit for everything that He had done for me.. especially those He has given me and my family...

This month is like a whirlwind to me. Lots of memorable things happened... there was so much fun and everything else seemed to fit its proper places... I never even thought events would turn out like this... Full of surprises, laughters and moments I would never trade with.

I celebrated my birthday like it's the last... haha.. Oh yeah... it was like there'll be no tommorow for me... but whenever a new day is given.. I'd spend it to the fullest.. ;)

I had an advance birthday celebration with some of my officemates just before the Holy Week since my exact birthday hit the spot of a Black Saturday.. not that It's really a hindrance.. though I actually had some second thoughts about celebrating on that day... since you know.. "Jesus is dead." But because we had a long vacation due to the Holy Week, I though it's best to have an advance treat for them. We had dinner.. something I can call.. A humor-filled dinner.. haha ;)

Having lots of good friends also has its drawbacks... and it's when you celebrate your special day.. I happen to have various groups of friends.. though some of them know each other... I still prefer to include them in separate "circle of friends"... as each group is unique in their own little ways and mixing up all of my so-called friends would stir a little disaster.. haha.. just kidding... ;) We can somehow make a good example of a fun society.. hahahah :D

I started celebrating my birthday with the Lord. My family and I went to the church and it felt great to have a special day celebrated on a Sabbath day... though I prefer it to be on an Easter Sunday instead... after that we went to a resort to have lunch and for my siblings and cousin to have a pool swim. The night of my birthday was intended for my coolest office barkada at Mark A.'s crib.. ;) There was one of the biggest surprise... the homecoming of our beloved cute friend Franz.. :D I was so shocked and so happy to see him.. Glad he made it on my bday... :D

Easter Sunday was supposedly a rest day for me.. or so I thought... but my cousins arranged a reunion.. something we just couldnt say no to... And so we went to the beach and had a great deal of fun, sun and catching up.. ;) After the beach, I went to see my college friends so we can watch a horror movie together... hahaha... tsk.. :P I never thought I'd enjoy such a movie... haha.. ;) I thought that I can rest after that.. but hey, my "bro" and his friend insisted on having a special moment... hahaha... and so the rest of the night was for the 2 of them.. They gave me the sweetest cake and the most naughty gift I have ever recieved.. :P

Anyway, enough of that now.. got tired already and I dont want to make a post giving such a full detail of my exhilarating and fun month (though I somehow did.. hahaha)... April is just midway and lots of other great things can still happen so it's still an open book for this new chapter...

If I have strained your eyes with this long post.. Well, I never intended to... I didnt ask you to read.. if you did, it was your choice... hahaha... *peace*.. I planned to write this post right after my bday but got so exhausted that I never had the chance... Thanks for dropping in to my madnezz.. ciao.. ;)

No comments: