06 March, 2008

Lost?..Confused?...Nah, just a "Lazy Bone"... :))

Actually....hmmmm... I really dont know what Im doing here right now..lol!

Lost?..Sort of..hehe!...Well, not really...Blogging is something that I also want to do..somehow..but im not really that motivated to do so...even though a frend of mine keeps on bugging me to do some blogs... for her to have something to read..yes, that's what she told me...she's reli a motivator but I am indeed a Lazy Bone..I f I dont see the need doing it, Id prefer to stay away from it unless it really does caught my attention...They say I can be a good writer but I still could not realize that...hehe!..And im wondering what could be the main motivation that could really get me hooked up into this kind of thing...

Well, I actually have a lot of things in mind that I want to share...some events in my life that I can sometimes relate to some things, thoughts or ideas concerning other things that can also somehow in a way may contribute something to a lot of people out there... I've got issues that I want the world to be aware of...)chika!...lol)..some thoughts that I know are worth the time of those who want to read...

Since I am a lazy bone...and a sleepyhead too, well, those are most of the time covered/hibernated inside my head and they just remain as "drafts"..lol..added that im not really that motivated...ehehe...I know they are just excuses...petty and pathetic excuses...but so what...there's always a time for everything....and a reason for everything..just wait and see me blooming...lol...
But hey look!..I have already made my first post (test post..1, 2, 3..lol)...maybe I will just have to keep it up..lol..(self-motivation?..kewl!..lol)
By the way..if ever I am really going to keep this up..I think I might be needing some help..anybody there who cares to help me out with all the other things that needs to be added to a so-called "blog"?..haha..I mean..the one who would be generous enough to help me adding up some components here..things like that...indi ako mauti eh..masulat lng ko guro ah..lol!..teh2?..ayus mn?..bwahaha!..

No comments: