20 March, 2008

A Real Sad Story

haaaayz...such a boring night...not a really good time to work but I have to (so when's the best time?..hmmm...haha)...manu man ko tu sa balay man?..haha...dri ya maski panu may sweldo ka..lol!...(dw asta sbng la ko pa gid nagaan direction life ko ah..sa diin ako padulung man?.haha!...dramaertz nmn?...basta ah...dw asta subung pawala mode japun...haaayz)

Enwei, just because im oh so sleepy and has nothing worthwhile in mind to do (although I know there are lots of things that needs to get done...ssshhh..me bad..lol!)...im doing this...lol!...blogging is my pastime?...hmmm...not really...maybe just to divert my attention from streaming?!!...lol!....and sleeping I guess...haha!...I'm just getting nowhere everytime my "lazy-bone syndrome" attacks me...lol!

Oh well, I dont know what to post in this so-called blog...I am not even fond of maintaining one (adding widgets, elements..things like that...sin-o dra maluluy-on mag bulig sakun kay-u sang blog mn?...dw wala gd ko patience sa mga mu na nga bagay eh..lol!)...this is just one of the petty things to where I can caught myself expressing myself (most of the time...not my true "self"?..lol...im just lost, that is...haha)

There was this...hmmmm...I dont know what that was being called at...a graphics from myspace?..an avatar?..I dont know the exact thing or to what it does refer specifically but it really had caught my attention and even made me burst out laughing....I saw it from "Glitter-Graphics" as one of my ofismates "introduced" me to "it"...lol!...I was able to visit that particluar site a few times already to copy-paste some cute, funny and stupid images' codes as comments to frendster...lol!...but was never able to noticed that one realistic and peculiar "avatar" as it was labelled...haha!...How come I missed it?...I should have seen it...it was part or one of my interests!...lol...just kidding.... ;)

And so, here it goes...."The Sad Life of A Dick"....lol!...Maybe most of you had already seen this....it doesnt matter anyway...I just have nothing to do and I find this funny so just let me be...haha!



Presenting...The Sad Life of A Dick

It aint easy being a dick...
I got a head I cant think with...
An eye I cant see out of...
I have to hang around with two nuts all the time...
My closest neighbor is a real asshole...
My bestfriend is a pussy...
And everytime I get excited, I throw up!
And worst of all...
My owner beats me!!!!


This is just so hilarious!...See what I'm talking about?..lol! I think this has given so much realization to those "concerned citizens"...rotfl!

1 comment:

Nico Amarilla said...

hahaha! superlol