30 August, 2008

What the **** have you been doing lately?


(Inspired by the movie – "Wanted")


So what is it really that you’ve been doing lately? Are you kind of bored with just how you live your life and everything about it? Do you need to feel some action and experience some changes that could make you breathe harder, pulse rising and blood streaming? Well, it’s all in the mind and for you to get what you have been “wanted”, you should go for it. Nothing’s impossible. Just be real.


(Intro lang tu…ewan if may connect…slight lang siguro…hahaaha)


Whoah!..This month's about to end and time flies just so fast you realized..hmmm…Did I spent most of my days doing productive things? Or just the usual routine that you think is sucking the best out of you? Hmmmm… :D

Okay, admitted. I am well fitted on the latter one. It’s as if I was really busy doing a lot of things but it seems that I can’t find any “productiveness” in it….haha…complicated, eh?! (Kumbaga, nag bibusy-busyhan lang daw…ahaha! Para kasing ang hectic ng schedule tax mukhang lagi pang puyat…lol) Oh well, I have been depriving myself with sleep lately…not that I intend to do it but there are things that are really way beyond my control.


Since I was transferred back to nightshift after having to taste the burning rays of the sun and the irritating traffic added with the thought that being on a dayshift is kind of expensive I had to “again” make some adjustments…haaayz; Especially with my sleeping habits. Not actually sure about the “being on a day is more costly” but that’s according to my observation and experience. Maybe it’s because during the day, all or most of the stores or other temptations are well open to greatly entice you while working on a nightshift can just hinder you from going through all or most of those temptations as you would usually spend your “day” sleeping or wrestling with your bed…hahaha!


Moreover, If I can’t seem to have even just a glimpse of dreamland, I let my eyes get tired staring at the pc. Hahaaha…Been drowning myself watching movies and tv series online or those already downloaded and then I realized, I am not sort of the person who gets sleepy after or during a movie marathon…even if it’s the most boring movie…I always tend to wake up my senses even more…But still, I cant just stop myself from doing it since I have no other things in mind to do. I know there are better things to do and some of them may be essential for me but I just cant seem to motivate myself from doing them with my “blog” for an instance. I am even more concerned and focus with reading somebody else’s blog…hahaha…maybe I am more of a reader than a writer…toinks..hehehe


Now this post is something really personal. An outlet in the most obvious way. Haha! Blogging really does help you gush out the stress even from the deepest corner of your body and soul. I am a bit stressed, yes I am. And maybe that’s why I am doing this now…hahaha….Oh please, don’t ask me to get stressed always just to have updates on this blog…hahaha…Oh well, such a relief I was able to do “this” again. Hopefully, the next post wont be a month long after…hahahaha :D

2 comments:

lucas said...

so you're stressed pala ha? hmmm... so sleep...have ample rest. chillax. rest your weary soul. hehe! nako pareho tayo! pag walang magawa sa buhay, i'll watch movies till my eyes go blurry and headache attacks goes off! hahaha! maraming magandang gawin kaya lang hindi ako motivated. tinatamad! kelangan tlga pukpukin ako ng malakas lakas eh.! haha! write your stress out. it works for me too..:)

thanks for dropping by, again. grabe. na-ooverwhelm naman ako sa mga comments niyo dito. parang gusto kong umiyak. hehe! salamat talga ng marami. peace out!

Clare Marshall said...

@ron
hahaahah....thanks...ikaw din - relax...heehehe...sabi nmn sayo ehh..dami concerned sayo...heehehe..so be happy, ok?...I know you are...keep it up... ;)