06 November, 2008

"Winning Women"

I dont know why but I actually liked this song upon hearing it that I listened to it a lot of times consecutively...hahaha... Aside from the fact that both of the girls looked hot especially with their astounding voices, it is as if this song is just one of the best collaborations I have ever heard or paid attention to. :D

I searched for this song/video after I discovered from a friend's blog a song from Rihanna entitled "Disturbia". I also like that song. heheehe... I am not actually a die-hard fan of Rihanna nor Nicole
Scherzinger (admittedly, they're both awesome especially Nicole... bloody sexy and talented) but I was curious of how this song turned out as I never heard the news of their collaboration..hahaaha.. As if I really do care a lot..heehee... Anyway, let me just share this hot yet cool song from Rihanna and Nicole Scherzinger entitled "Winning Women".



"Gonna win it no limit, strong women we are.

All, all, all a girl want, wants.
All a girl need, needs.
Its just all those, simple things like to be cared for.
Just to have him, be there for.
All that matters, it’s those sweet things.
That’s all a girl really wants.

Chorus
Where them girls at. (Girls at).
That like to be in charge.
When the heat get too hot, they just keep turnin’ it up.
Never let ‘em see see, that you sweat, gotta go hard.
Where those winning women thats really willin to take it off!
Where them girls at. (Girls at).
That like to be in charge.
When the heat gets too hot, just keep turnin’ it up.
Never let ‘em see see, that you sweat, gotta go hard.
Where those winning women thats really willin to take it off!"


Note: In this video, I observed that Rihanna looked "small" with the presence of Nicole. It's as if she's a bit aloof or uncomfortable. On the other hand, Nicole appeared to be so confident. And I could see from her some features of "Angel Locsin"..not sure but Angel Locsin kept on appearing on my thoughts while watching this video. They have a bit of resemblance. What you think?...lol


2 comments:

lucas said...

this is some sexy music... :)

i'm not a die hard fan of rihanna and PCD but i aint complaining. they're good.

did u know my concert xa dito with cris brown?

Clare Marshall said...

@rone
-uu nga...so hot..haha
sino pala?.. c Rihanna or yung PCD?..haha...Oh well, di man nila ako avid fan para pumunta talaga sa concert nila..hehe :D But I'd like to watch that if given the chance..haha..yung libre bah..haha