16 December, 2008

Holiday Madnezz x_x

haha... Oh my... This month's really the busiest month of all... haaaayz... and of course, the most expensive one.. haha... oh well.. it's just this time of the year.. so it's all worth it...

Got really so busy and exhausted that I no longer have the time and the energy to go over this blog.. toinks.. hahaha... been thinking of posting lots of stuffs but just cant seem to find the timing.. hahaha.. oh well, I just wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.. ;)

This season, all I want to do is spend time with "Him" and celebrate Christmas not the typical way that we all do.... just wondering how I could make that happen.. haha.. though we've been facing lots of difficulties as of the moment, we just cant help but still do the things that we usually do like buying presents and the like. I can honestly feel that as time goes by, the less we put emphasize to the true essence why we are celebrating Christmas.

For some kids, it's just the time of the year where they can receive a lot of presents even though it's not their birthday or it's the birth of "somebody else". It's the time for them to expect Santa Claus roaming around the globe to read their wish list and make some of them come true. For most adults, it's just the time to hide from all the huge expenses that they're bout to face.. haha.

I just wish that all or most of us could go over the real meaning of Christmas and the real purpose of it. I wish that poor families could still appreciate this holiday without feeling bitter about their sad reality and diference among other rich people. I just hope that no matter how less or inexpensive the foods or the gifts that we are given, we could still be thankful and cherish those that have remembered us instead of wishing for more selfishly. haaaaayz... :D

This year has brought me a lot of memorable and fulflling things to remember. Loads of lessons and most especially, hapening that changed my life. I'll always be grateful for this year and since another new year is about to come I just cant help but wonder what's there waiting to happen. I've been filling up the pages of my new year's resolution already and starting some of them to renew myself for the better... naks... haahaha... Anyway, hope we all can enjoy Christmas in our own unique little ways... Good tidings to all! :D

No comments: