03 December, 2008

"The Road Not Taken" ~ ~

These past few weeks, I have been tiring my eyes of reading manga and watching anime. You know, catching up... haha... And then a brother of my friend recommended me an anime to watch. It wasnt really a popular anime. In fact, if not for an office mate who had first introduced me to such anime, I would really say that I never heard of it. Though there are loads of anime that I was never ever really able to watch nor had the slightest idea of their storyline.

Since there were already two people who kept on telling me to watch that anime, I got intrigued and so I "forced" myself to dig into it. And geesh, I never thought I'd enjoy that anime.. haha... The 1st episode got me so ecstatic that I made my way towards watching it continouosly in just one session.. lol. I was supposed to sleep that time but my senses got so alive that I barely had the motivation to sleep. If not for a black out, I wouldnt stop watching it.. haha...

The anime is full of humor. The illustrations and everything about it just makes me laugh especially how they make the main character a chibi just to make it look so funny when in fact she's a very beautiful lady. Well, better watch it yourself so you'll know what I'm talking about. haha...

The highlight of the anime and the reason that I got kinda hooked into it is the portion wherein they would say things or give advices on "how to become a lady" or what they called as "The Path To Becoming A Lady".. haha.. Those were really pathetic yet informative.. hahaha... and that's one of the roads I'm not yet totally talking. hahaahah.. :P

The anime that I'm talking about is:
Wallflower - Perfect Girl Evolution (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)

Plot:
Kyouhei, Ranmaru, Takenaga, and Yukinojou are beautiful, handsome, young men living in a huge mansion. One day, their landlord, whom they call “Auntie”, asks them a favor: to make her niece, Sunako, who’s going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She agrees to make their living expenses free of charge if they succeed, but if they fail, she’ll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Sunako, they begin to realize that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy.

Nakahara Sunako, after being called "ugly" by the man she dearly liked hid herself into the "darkness" together with her precious anatomical collections (Hiroshi, Josephine, etc.), those that you can find in a science laboratory such as dissected animals, human body parts, etc. She drowned herself into watching horror flicks, gross and other stuffs that a normal girl would do or indulge herself into. not even for an average person or a guy. Because of such heartbreak an after being called "ugly" when in fact, she did her best to maintain and even improve her beauty, stopped thinking about herself especially the way she looks. Her appearance didnt matter to her anymore and it's a very long time since the last time she saw herself in the mirror. heehhee. :D

She appears to be really scary.. and her looks is similar to sadaku.. haha... her personality is just so cool though and she's really brave..lol.. Her favorites are Fred/Jason and other gross criminals, assassins and the like. She would always want to witness a crime or investigate one. She would even be happy to celebrate Halloween than her own birthday.. haha. And skulls are just everywhere... always with her. lol... By the way, she tends to suffer from severe nosebleed everytime a "dazzling creature" or beautiful women and handsome guys would come near her.. haha.. loads of blood!.. haha

So, if you want some break from those "bloody" anime, dont watch this one. haha.. But if you want some real and I mean.. loads of laughs.. better see this one.. hahaah.. You'll like it.. ;)



1 comment:

jacob said...

Helo :)

daan2 lng...hehe

Hala si Sunako ayaw nyan sa mga magagandang nilalang..ngkaka nosebleed yan..hihi

oi tsaka d kita nkakausap this past few days ah :(

ingats ka lagi ^^,