26 December, 2008

"Sigh" x_x

It's been a while
and it's been so long...
I've been asleep
Drowned and lost.
It didn’t matter
When I had no one;
Better this way
less hope, less pain.


But then you came
and showed me the way
Opened up the doors
and then released the chains
Just couldn’t believe
And thought was dreaming
Don’t want to acknowledge the feeling
But It’s already taking over me.


I closed my eyes
Hoping you’d disappear
But thoughts of you
Kept on bugging me.
I’d be such a fool
If I’d deny
That having you there
Was just all that I ever wanted.


But how could things end
The way it is right now
I should’ve known
That some of those
Were just part of a beautiful lie?
You had me there
I was so into you
Now how could you
Oh just how could you…


So now I know
That things are really meant to end.
No such thing
Would last forever.
I may have found happiness
And ten-folds the pain.
Thanks to you
You made me felt
What it is like to be human.

2 comments:

lucas said...

blessed are those hearts that could love and get broken for they shall find the answers and learn...

happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

maayong pasko kaninyo tagbalay hehehe pede makig bayloay og linya?

salamat daan.. bisitahi si BAI

http://100persenbisdak.blogspot.com