31 December, 2008

The Best Is Yet To Come.. ;)

Another new year is very fast approaching and good for me I'm still able to catch up before this year ends. Whew! haha...

2008 is a year where a lot of memorable things happened. Not all of them were great things that I've come to enjoy as most of them were events that tested my faith, courage, hope and acceptance of the real essence of life and everything about it. My world was turned upside-down and Thanks be to God that I was able to surpass it unscathed. Me and my family had suffered many tragedies and that typhoon/flash flood "Frank" was one of them that I can never forget. It was something that had also opened the awareness of most people and even stirred fear to many individuals. Just another terrifying signal from the heavens telling us to have a change of heart.

Aside from that, I've also been through a lot of issues that somehow made me realize bunches of meaningful things. I can admit it that somehow, I've grown mature. Well, just a bit. hahaaha... I engaged myself to several commitments (work, friends, acquaintances, etc.) that brought about certain changes. Loads of enjoyable and happy moments took place and I will always be grateful for this wonderful year.

I Thank God for giving me and my family and the whole humanity this grand year. It may be full of catastrophes and the like but we were all able to surpass it, right?.. heheeh... We should just all be thankful for this another chance to live our lives right and be able to avoid those mistakes that had ruined our lives and other people involved in ours or vice versa. I know that many other people suffered a lot more tragic and saddening events in their lives that is why I really feel so blessed that I have the kind of life I am enjoying right now. Knowing the fact that I should have a more meaningful life this new year as I kinda waste a lot of precius times this year, I motivated myself to make up some plans or goals so that I may have some things to focus on.. hahaha...

I am actually so excited for this new year. I have high hopes and lots of things in mind to accomplish for me and my family for the better. naks.. hahaaha... Dont know why but I really feel that I'm full of energy and courage to face this year more than ever. Maybe because I was able to realize a lot of things... heehehe... and the end is near.. weeee... hahaha

I just hope that many or most of us would have the courage and determination to improve our lives. May we all have a blessed and prosperous New Year! :D

1 comment:

lucas said...

a new year usually means a new start... a clean slate :) it's now up to us what to do for us change, and to be better people... :)

happy new year!