01 January, 2009

Etch Me Not?!! x_x

Last year, no matter how busy I was, I somehow made it a point to give myself time to either watch anime or read manga. Lots of new titles were introduced to me and I wasnt able to get through some of those due to poor scheduling or time management.. haha... but lucky for me that I was still able to feed my drooling childish nature the anime/manga that I've always loved; although new ones also caught my interests.

Now here are the top/best anime according to my research from various resources and they've gained their ranks as to the frequency of their views and rates. The following anime (in no particluar order) are the top rated, most viewed and popular last year (2008) and some were even considered 'all-time favorites':
  1. Naruto (Naruto Shippuuden)
  2. Death note
  3. full metal alchemist
  4. bleach
  5. dragon ball z
  6. Inuyasha
  7. Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
  8. Cowboy Bebop
  9. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (many resources listed this anime on the top of their lists so curiosity aroused me to check it out later.. haha.. seems to be a good one as far as I'm informed.. hehe)
  10. Kanagi
  11. Soul Eater
  12. Claymore
And as for manga, here are the ones which most readers loved to read more often than their own textbooks, manuals and even the newspaper or Bible.. hehe :D

hmmm... most of them were already listed above so just add these up: (haha)

-One piece
-Love Hina
-Fruits Basket
-Chobits
-Berserk
-Monster
and many more :)

The Wallflower Perfect Girl Evolution (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) has become my favorite anime this year and the manga "Bitter Virgin" that was introduced to me by a friend really had caught my senses that I even had a hard time sleeping due to too much excitement for the next episodes... hahaha.. Other anime such as "To Love Ru" and many more were also promoted by a friend and it's just so frustrating not to have all the time to sit down and relax and just enjoy the whole day watching anime or movies.. haaayz... I just hope I get to do that one of these days... haha

1 comment:

Skron said...

I don't have much time for Anime anymore. The only thing I watch is Naruto. But I heard Soul Eater is quite good.