14 January, 2009

Complete... *from A-Zinc* ^_^

Well, obviously, I'm fond of quizzes or trivia or anything of some sort where I could learn lots of useful facts/information. And I love sharing those things not just to spread the word but also to.. hmm.. I'm not really sure why.. I just love doing so... haha.. and I think I have done enough posts about anime stuff so far... so here I am trying to fulfill my "broken promise".. hehe.. :D

It's a quiz/trivia (that I took from an ABC Bible Quiz Book) with regards to anything (facts/truth) that you can find in a Bible... yeah.. I know many of us tend to take the bible for granted especially those who have Internet connection at home.. *guilty*... haha... even though you can find lots of resources online concerning the things one should know about the Bible especially about Jesus.. so just let me share some of these things and I'm gonna post this per letter in the alphabet.. *so I get to have lots of posts in the future*.. bwahaha.. :D :P


A - Angels
"Why Did Angels Appear To These People?"

1. Zechariah in the temple
2. Jesus in the wilderness
3. Lot and his family in Sodom
4. Jacob in Haran
5. The Virgin Mary
6. Joseph in a dream (NT "New testament", 2 possible answers)
7. The women at Jesus' tomb
8. Peter in prison
9. Philip
10. Cornelius


answers:
1. Luke 1:8-20 >>> to announce the birth of John the Baptist
2. Matthew 4:11 >>> to help Jesus after his temptation
3. Genesis 19:12-13 >>> to warn them to leave the city that was to be destroyed
4. Genesis 31:11-13 >>> to tell Jacob to return home
5. Luke 1:26-38 >>> to tell her that she would have a son
6. Matthew 1:20-21 >>> a.) to tell Joseph to marry Mary
Matthew 2:13 >>> b.) to tell Joseph to take Mary and Jesus to Egypt
7. Luke 24:1-7 >>> to tell them that Jesus is alive
8. Acts 12:6-10 >>> to rescue Peter
9. Acts 8:26-40 >>> to send Philip to meet the Ethiopian official
10. Acts 10:1-8 >>> to tell him to send for Peter



No comments: