29 January, 2009

"Rolling Out" ^_^

Hey guys, been along time, huh?! Well, I'm quite limiting my "additional" online hours lately so I wasnt able to post something significant (you can call it an excuse, okay.. haha.. maybe, I'm being poke *again* by my boredom or laziness to do so.. harhar) :P

But I just cant sleep as of the moment so I went blog hopping to my favorite blogs. Wohoo! And when I got through The Critic's Choice page, I just got so excited and of course, Happy.. that I found something I can post... not just for the sake of updates.. I'm not really into it.. just want to post something if there is anything that would hit or interest me. And this is it:

I AM
62%
OPTIMUS PRIME
Take the Transformers Quiz


Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.


Thanks Rod! :D

1 comment:

Spot a Leopard said...

Wahaha, Autobots Rules!!!