31 October, 2008

Creepy Madnezz ^_^

Happy Halloween!...Woot! Woot! haha... :D

If you're wondering what's with this kind of event that many of us are really looking forward to especially the kids, then you might as well go over "How Halloween Started" or "What's With Halloween?"

I no longer want to go over the details of this trick or treat something since it's not mainly my concern. I just would like to share some stuffs that may be somehow related to the theme of this event. "Scary, spooky and tricky" may be some of the terms that are mainly associated with this happening.

However, we just cant deny the fact that the usual things that come into our mind are "ghosts, dead people, witches, supernaturals and the like". And with the nature of humans to have such wide and incredible imagination, we just tend to scare ourselves even with our own mind. But then, we just cant ignore the thing about "real spooky experiences".

Whether we believe them or not, sometimes, they just happen to other people. You know, those creepy experiences like having been with a white lady in a comfort room, seeing a dwarf or any kind of supernatural being (kapre, tikbalang, etc...lol) and maybe with the presence of those so-called "aswangs".

In our country, those "things" are somewhat "natural" or simply talking about them may seem to be one of our favorite pastimes especially during the night when group of friends come together and bond. And most likely when they talk about the place "Capiz" (I'm not trying to badmouth this place but hey, it's just so popular this way, right?..hehe) which for most of the people is the abode of those creepy and scary creatures.

If they really do exist or not, we can never really tell. But this I tell you... I kinda felt/seenor experienced such creepy moments. I am not actually a beliver of those since for me, "To see or feel is to believe." However, I realized that our minds can actually decieve us.

Since we do have this nature to overthink things, we tend to think of things that may seem so impossible yet may feel so realistic; (thus we develop the determination to live up our dreams and aspirations since our mind is indeed a powerful tool to motivate us in anything that we think we need to do.)

And that can sort of give us the feeling that whatever creepy thoughts we have may be true enough. Therefore, I changed my mindset... "I'll see you when I see you." hahaahaha...sounds fun and exciting yet scared in a true sense...haha..I may appear to challenge those things to be visible in my eyes, but the truth is, "please, just dont."..hahaha

Many of those so-called "kababalaghan/creepy experiences, scary or spooky creatures" are obviously made my man's imagination and sometimes, paranoia. However, due to some experiences I've had, I can say that maybe some of them were actually true since I, myself had seen or felt them.

You may not believe me, but it doesnt matter as I wont insist the thoughts anyway. And I wont force you to believe me. But I bet you are all ears now... Since I'm going to share to you some of those unforgettable "spooky experiences" I've had.
Now here it goes:

>>> When I was just a kid ( I forgot what age..hehe), when my grandfather died and we're on his wake, I went upstairs to get something that my mother had asked me to. His wake was of course in his house and it's a two-storey old bungalow that they developed into a boarding house. During that time, there were no boarders and the whole 2nd storey had nobody in there but it wasnt dark since they saw to it that every light in the house was on. I was sure, up to now, that I never got scared going upstairs alone. But I went blank as I stood frozen at the sight that welcomed me.

My mother asked me to get the flashlight that was placed on the table near the door of one room. When I opened the door, I saw drops of blood from under the table where the flashlight was and those drops of blood formed a dotted line going thru the window that was widely open as if somebody who had his/her wrist or any part of the body was cut and the blood dripped out of it while that person went to the table and back to the window or vice versa.

The window of that room was kinda like a small door since we used it as a way going to the roof of the first floor. And the back of that house was a vacant lot or a property by a school in front of us that wasnt used or developed yet. So you can actually see the whole of that lot and what's on it.

I hurriedly went downstairs and called my dad telling him what I saw. then most of the guys in the house went upstairs to check while my other female relatives comforted me. I cant seem to remember what was my after-reaction that time. The kids and most of the female members of the family together with the visitors remained on the first floor of the house while the guys made their search. Some even went through the window to follow the trail of the blood droplets.

Then when things went to normal, the guys told us that they saw a headless cat lying dead on the vacant lot and that was where the drops of blood came from. Strange, huh?..hmmm...but creepy...and why on earth that happened or how if that cat was already dead? Could it be possibly that a headless cat can still roam around? Was it just a coincidence that those drops of blood stopped at the end of the table to where I was about to go and get something? Oh my, I think I'll just have to forget about that...haha


>>> Another thing was when I had a vacation together with my sister and three other cousins at Capiz. hahaaha.. It was because one of my cousins lived there. And their house is by the fishing wharf. That was located in "Sapian, Capiz" which is known to have abundant great tasting seafoods.

The place was actually cool and a nice place to have your vacation but due to those creepy stuffs that most people kept telling us, we were kind of scared yet excited. We stayed in a house separate to the house of my cousin but it was just beside it. And the folks told us that an "aswang's" place was just nearby. A couple of blocks away from the house we stayed. But we just ignored it.

Then late one night we were so busy laughing hard, telling jokes and stories inside our room. A super enjoy bond moment. Suddenly, we heard that the chains on the main door was like being played at. it kept on making a nose as if we were being frightened or told "beware, I'm coming." None of us made a move as we stared at each other with nervous eyes. The light on our room was off and there was no ceiling above just the roof of the house that were actually made of coconut leaves (the usual materials used to build house in that place). And that's the reason why we can hear the chains and if someone was at the door.

All of us stayed together in s single bed with just a single blanket to cover our trembling bodies. The sound was really creepy but then it stopped. Nad then another spooky sound frightened us. it was on the roof as if a cat or something bigger was scratching the leaves on the roof. We all totally hid beneath the sheets and no matter how sweaty we were, we never made a move. The creepy noise stop for about 3 minutes and so we thought it was over. However, my cousins and sister were afraid to come out of the blanket. Me and my cousin next to me dared to come out and...there! Waaaaa!...

We saw "something or somebody" above the corner pole of the room just near the door. It was like a koala on a tree but with a horrible face and bigger. I had an eye to eye contact with that creepy creature and hurriedly went inside the blanket again. And never dared coming out of it again. We fell asleep due to too much fright. hahaaha...

When we woke up, we were wet of our sweat and started laughing upon seeing ourselves and talking about what happened. Then when we came out of the house, we heard poeple talking that "Maria labu/labo" passed their town and was chased on the next town but they never captured her (during that time, she was really famous or that it was the time when she was roaming around places to places to find victims). We were all shocked upon hearing since we just thought that it was just our imagination so that we wouldnt end up scaring ourselves. Hmmm...Did she paid us a visit?...heheheeh :D

>>> This last experience that I'm going to share to you happened recently and hey, we're on a city! hahaha! It was past midnight, 1 or 2 am if my memory serves me right...hehehe...it was weekend and since I was working on a nightshift, I still cant fall asleep the usual night time. I read some books to welcome sleepiness and when I decided to head to my bed, I heard a noise outside of the room's window. the window has a jalousie so I never felt any fear if something pops out..haha...and then I sat in my bed and beside me as my mom who was already asleep. It wasnt dark outside since there was a lightpost.

Then I again heard that "noise" as if there was a bird flapping its wings added with a creepy squeak that resembled that of a "wak-wak"...hahaahaha..and then a shadow covered the bright light that was lighting straight our window. There was dark for a moment since the light coming from the post was blocked.

I was praying before I heard all those creepy noises and so I was kinda at peace and ignored them. But I really saw something was like flying back and forth the lightpost while making those creepy noises as if a little supernatural creature is looking for food, had found the target but just cant seem to get a hold of it. Even then, I just went to sleep without scaring myself.

Then the next morning when I woke up, I heard my two brothers talking to mom about the guy who was interviewd by a tv station since he allegedly saw an "aswang" or "wak-wak" of some sort. The news spread all over the locality and though some may just seem to laugh about the guy's testimonies, it gave me some shivers and chills but so glad that it didnt cae through our window? Maybe it was becuase I was praying that time? or maybe, the victim was just our neighbor?..nyahahaha...

So then I told my brothers and mom about what I heard and saw last night. My mom gave me the look implying "why didnt you wake me up?"..hahaaha...and I just calmly said that, I never felt any fear since I was praying and continued praying. I didnt got scared or anything, it was as if there's nothing to be afraid of although thoughts of creepiness came through my mind. Just look at how powerful prayer can be and always will be. ;)

Well, that's all folks... some may just seem to be strange but not that much of a supernatural experience. However, those were actually creepy moments involving scary creatures. I just hope vampires wont attack or werewolves of some sort...hahaha...but I'd like to meet some of them. Hopefully, they're friendly enough to mingle with me...nyahahaaha... :D

No comments: