28 October, 2008

"Weird Madnezz"

This post was intended to be posted just before I went on a vacation (last 2 weeks yata..lol) but my connection at home bugged me off so I wasnt able to publish it...nyahahaah..and dont mind the pic..I just like that..weee!

********* ^_^ **************

Well, here I am again..a bit late for a post..but somehow..good enough to have even bothered doing so...haha! Been so busy lately..oh my..seems like "being busy" is just my routine these days..Anyway, time for me to take a break..yeah, literally..I'll be having a vacation!..weeee! :D


But before I enjoy the days of not having to face a pc all day long just like what I usually do(hopefully..hehe) and just roam around "manila", let me give you this post that is oh so new..A tag. Bwahahaha!..Sorry, got lots of things in my mind right now but I cant even sort them out..so to clear each of them litle by little, I'll just have to deal with this tag form first..haha!

To Rod (The Critic's Choice), oh well, thanks for tagging me..hehe.. :D I have other tags waiting to be answered but they just seem to be alike. Maybe I'll just have to combine some of those in this tag...bwahahaah! :P

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!

Weird?..hmmm...I think everything is weird; thus, weird is already normal..haha... Sometimes, we face with a lot of weird things in our lives but we just tend to ignore them or dont really take them seriously that's why those weird things just end up being one of those "usual" stuffs. Anyway, I dont really or not sure of whether these things that I'm gonna share are weird enough. But most of them are unknown to some of the people who knew me..not even to some of my friends..haahaa... whatever...toinks..haha :P


>>1. Unlike to most of the girls out there, I'm not fond of shopping, I dont even know how to pick the right stuff for me so I always end up regretting buying such things for myself.

That is why, if not that badly needed, I dont shop. And most of the time, I just rely to my mom or other relatives...haha...I suck at shopping. I even get bored easily. I hate window shopping..haha :P


>>2. I go to the mall or anywhere that needs no proper attire, like an ordinary man. Bwahahaha!

As much as possible (if my mom gets tired arguing with me) I go to the mall or anywhere I need to with as little stuff as possible. Just the important ones: wallet, phone, hanky and other needed ones. I dont like to carry bags like the way other girls do. And I am as simple as possible since I prefer comfort over appearance: slippers if that's ok to the place I'm heading (of course, not those rubber ones or those only intended for home use), shorts but not those very short shorts which some of those trying-hard sexy and flawless girls wear, and just a shirt or a simple blouse. I dont care how I look and how others are just as long as I'm neat, clean and comfy.


>>3. I never had my fingernails and/or toenails done at a beauty parlor or salon.

In short, never had a manicure or pedicure even if my mom would encourage me or some of my friends. haha!..Dunno why I resist. I just dont feel like having those "kikay" nails. haha.. I'm allergic to them. I just cut my nails clean and short and that's all. Sometimes, if the 'girl" within me would ty to come out, I tend to polish it with a colorless nail polish. Just that..nothing more..haha!


>>4. Geez, I know I am NOT a "tomboy". I mean, not like those real tomboys or bisexuals. But I have the inclination towards admiring the beauty of women. haha!... I even like to stare at women compared to men.haha! :P


>>5. I so hate spiders but I love spiderman. It seems that I already have an arachnophobia..waaaa!


>>6. I'm fond of wetting my hands or feet whenever I get the chance no matter how tired my limbs are.

And that's where I often get scolded. hehe! But hey, I really cant help but do so. I feel like a thirsty dry land if I'm not able to do that... a sprinkle would do. hehe. And before I do anything else whenever I get inside the bathroom, I wet my feet first, then I'm good to go. Geez...I think poseidon's a relative. haha!


>>7. I have a single white hair on my cheek that's not easily seen unless if you give my face a closer look..haha...and If that hair got pulled out of my cheek, I tend to get sick.

Not just a coincidence. I have tried a lot of times pulling it out whenever I feel good about myself but I always end up being sick. I discovered that when a friend accidentally pulled it off my cheek. At first I ignored it but when it grew back and tried doing it again, there goes the sickness. I really dont know why or if it's only in the mind...hahahaahah



>>8. I dont know how to make myself a "coloring book". I cant or I dont know how to put on any makeup all by myself, that is. hahaaha! not even fond of it..so allergic...heheehe :D


>>9. I want to be a/an: pro car racer..haha; astronaut, navy, pilot, archaeologist, assassin, ninja, pre-school teacher? bwahahaah! (nevermind, I just cant think of anything as of the moment..running out of facts/ideas..haha)



>>10. I've got multiple personalities. hmmm.. We all have, I think...hehe



>>11. I like older men..hehe... Richard Gere, George Clooney and even Sean Connery. haha! But I'd rather kiss Angelina Jolie than Brad Pitt. haha!



>>12. I'm not fond of dipping my food to any kinds of dip, sauce or "sawsaw". but It depends upon the mood. haha!



>>13. When I was a child, me and my sister got bitten..or more of like...chewed... by rats.


Yup..oh my..haha...remembering those times when I got to see my toes bleeding but they werent that painful. Maybe they got us sedated first before they feasted on our feet. haha! Hey, our feet didnt smelled bad nor stinked if that's what you think! We were asleep then. When we woke up, there it was - Bleeding, reddish and chewed toes greeting us.


>>14. I got bitten by a dog when I was just a kid due to that "moonwalk" dance.

Bwahaahah! I forgot that our dog just had her babies and I did that stupid dance towards their place wearing my granny's boots! But those boots werent much of a protection since the dog was big enough to have even swallowed my head. haha! And guess what had healed me. back then, anti-rabbies wasnt that needed nor endorsed. We were having a vacation in a province that time so the traditional means was applied to me. And that was healing time with just a small stone with a bit of a spit from my granny. Dunno how that actually worked but it really did. It was like sucking the wound out of my flesh. Didnt hurt much compared to that when I got bitten. How magical?..haha :P


>>15. I usually have weird dreams. Most of the time, my dreams or nightmares would involve people I dont even care about or cared that much. people who arent close to me and some of them, I have never even met. My dreams tend to become de'ja'vu. really... but these days where I lack sleep, Dreams or even nightmares cant seem to visit me. haha!


Well, that's all folks. I really thought this could be as easy as recalling memories. Geez, I had a hard time accumulating these things. haha... Now, here are the top 10 people that I'm gonna tag with this weird madnezz:


1. Ronald
2. Jigs
3. Jacob
4. Aice
5. Janros
6. Cilay
7. Chard
8. Mark A.
9. Gwen
10. Kuya Majar





2 comments:

lucas said...

i got tagged by critic's choice with this too :)

pareho tayo dun sa pagbabasa ng paa. and i don't like shopping. hehe! siguro dahil wala akong pera. hahaha!

---
ano namang narealize mo? kaw ba yan colby? hehe! joke!

Clare Marshall said...

@ron
-kaya nga hindi na kita gin-tag kz nakita ko nakasagot ka na...haha
hmm..madami ako na realized eh...parang bata pa nmn kz ako magtanong...ang dami...haha...sana nga kaboses ko c colby...haha :D