05 October, 2008

Killing Time... ^_^

They say that "time is of an essence, time is gold." But what if you just cant find anything more worthwhile to do with your time? Yeah, everything is all in the mind. If we can think of doing nothing, then we can actually think of doing something..and even those with an essence or can contribute to our wellness or productivity or whatsoever. But if boredom strikes, oh c'mon..admit it. You just "don"t" want to do anything else but find some fun. It's not always that we can have the "liberty of wasting time" so why waste it?..haha..Pretty crazy, huh? :D

Oh well, what I'm talking about is..how well do you manage your time whenever boredom strikes? Sometimes, boredom strikes just when you know you have a lot of things to do. More important ones. And so comes procrastination. haha. But then, can you really push yourself over the limits? Can you actually focus well if you no longer have that drive? If you seem to be drained? Now, let's just call this..hmmm...energizers? haha! Well, whenever I am at work and tend to act lazy since "boredom strikes again", I'm just looking for something fun to do. Something that could really make me laugh and shake away those boring feeling thus feel lively again. Now here goes some of my "energizers" or those that had realy help a lot in keeping me awake during those boring and stressful moments of my life or even when I'm at home...haha...you can try if you like..I bet you too would enjoy..haha ;)

*How Does Madnezz Kill The Boring Time or Dull Moments?*

1. Read Manga Online or Download Manga For Free - My favorites as of now are Naruto and Bleach and I also tend to read other series if I have enough time.

2. Watch Movies - either online or those already downloaded..haha..me bad..me one of pirates..haha :P


3. Play Facebook Game Applications - Facebook has a lot of applications and usually, those that I have been
adding are its game applications such as bowling buddies, pet society and many more. Here are some screenshots from my pet society..haha..this is really a craze for a lot of people and I'm really wondering how could some of them play with such mounting scores! this game takes a lot of time and only for those who have the patience. Dont they have anything to do aside from these stuff?...haahaa..and since I'm kind of busy sometimes, I'm getting left behind..awts.. :D

>>> My Pet "Ares"..haha..looks like a game for kids, huh? Wel, it really dos look like a child's game...But hey, it's really cool coz you make your own pet or customize its look and its house + you get to see and bond other users' pets too...haha :P

4. Another one is making avatars..You know..like the ones that I made..haha...they're really cute and most of the sites I was able to come up to or from a friend are really hilarious that could always end me up bursting with laughter making them pretty effective as "energizers".. :D

I'll just enumerate some of the sites where avatar-making had been made to reach the highest level of fun..haha...I have forgeotten some of them but I was able to save some of my work...the funny ones of course...hahahaah :D


>>> Your Face In a Manga or Anime

here are some of what I was able to do and some that was sent by some friends...



































the work of art
tiyanak mode face


I really had fun working on these faces...most of them were really OMG! Do I really look like that? hahahahahaha...But unfortunately, I wasnt able to bookmarked the site so I cant share it..hehe


>>> Your Face In A Yearbook (comes in assorted timeline x_x)

This is so much fun since you can se yourself in different year's hairstyle and trends..haha
And damn, I just so look awesome when I put my face in a man's profile..haha...women's looks in a yearbook were really so hilarious I almost broke my jaw due to overlaughing..lol :P

me as a "cutie", a chubby with mumps and the girl version of Aslan...bwahaha!


the last one that I'm gonna share to you is not the original site where I made the following samples (since again..I forgot about the original) but they're kinda related since some of the styles were the same..hehe


>>>Your Face Just Anywhere


Well, these may appear to be simple stuffs but I was really able to not only kill the time but boredom, too. Ano ang magagawa eh sa mababaw lang ang kaligayahan..haha..masarap kaya tumawa pag naBore ka na or antuk..parang exercise. Laughter is indeed the best medicine..hehe

Should I forget to mention that blogging is also a way for me to kill the time?..hehe...like right now..It's already 1:16 in the morning and yet sleep is nowhere to be found. Well, what can I expect?..I'm a vampire and I'm supposed to be hunting...but..yah know..day off daw..haha :P





3 comments:

RoNald said...

Time is gold and hunt mouse for gold gold.kabooom!

Spot a Leopard said...

Good Day Ka-Anime, btw, You've been just Tagged! Enjoy :-)

http://shurikenstuff.blogspot.com/2008/10/isnt-it-weird.html

lucas said...

wow...it's really cool na eto pala ang pinagkakaabalahan mo lately... kapag walang magawa. yung pet game reminded me of tamagochi. hehehe! i think site where you can change your face into anime interesting, i'll check it out...

kapag bored ako movies din and DVD marathon ang ginagawa ko. ehhee! rereading books, soundtrip, at isama mo na rin ang blogging. hehehe!

ang dami kong oras pero i have to admit hindi ako productive. hehehe! mas gusto ko magsaya kesa gumawa ng mga mas imporatanteng bagay. but that's just for now :)

peace out!

---

off the record, the voting is now open for the e[kwento]mo: emo writing contest. i almost forgot that i passed an entry—lamentations of a withered tin can. if you liked it, don’t hesitate to drop by this site and vote. voting will proceed until october 17 (friday). there are 15 entries from 15 aspiring emo bloggers. so if you have time, it would be nice if you check us out :)

http://kundiman.net/ekwentomo-entries/