16 October, 2008

Inspired Madnezz ^_^

“How Soon Is Now?”

Don’t know what exactly has got into me but I seem to have this feeling that I need to fix my life. Haha! It’s nothing really that I’m in a mess right now. It’s just that, I’m starting to think that I’m just wasting some or most of my precious time. It’s like as if something’s telling me to do something. Maybe something new…for a change. Not just to change the way that my life goes right now. But to make it more meaningful and worthy to remember. It seems that I’m missing a lot of things that life has to offer me and my family or friends. Right now, I just want to live my life..as much as possible..to the fullest. I know this may seem hard to do, but I’ll get by…one step at a time, right?..weeeee!

And maybe this is because I’m working on a nightshift. Working on this shift can really make your life a mess. Way too abnormal…haha! All you want is to sleep at the end of your shift and you tend not to have what you want or need since it is really hard to sleep during daytime due to a lot of nuisance and other annoying things. It’s really hard to sleep when you know for a fact that the sun is shining. Sleep is very different at time compared to when you need to sleep during the day…haaayz…Now, I’m losing all my motivation as I want to bring back the life that I once had. But I thought that I cant do that anymore but instead, live on with a different point of view. Make a change and try to correct past mistakes.

And what had truly inspired me are as follows:

>>> I went over the time when I was able to read one book I borrowed from my bookworm friend John Ross. I had read lots of his books and I loved them all. One book that had really an effect on me was “The Wish List”.

"Wicked is the key word here, in all its senses."

The Wish List is a fantasy novel by Eoin Colfer . It chronicles the adventures of Meg Finn, a spirit who has struck a perfect balance between good and evil and, as such, is barred from entering either heaven or hell. In order to redeem herself, she travels back to Earth in order to help an old man she had nearly robbed before she died, complete the items on his wish list, and thus gain entrance to heaven before she runs out of time.

This had given me the idea that no matter how late you think it is to make a change, you are still likely to be given a chance to make that change just as long as you want it too. “It is never too late.” Correcting your mistakes can be easily done if you do have the heart to do so. You can always make your life a better one if you choose to do so. Many of us are scared to embrace that fact thus the drive to change and its essence seems to fade away. But change is one of the constant thing in the world that we cannot hide away from, so why not take the risks?

Unlike to this fantasy novel, we cant undo our mistakes just after we died. So while we still have time, we have to deal with our lives the real and proper way. Do what you need to and avoid doing what you must not.

>>> The movie “The Bucket List” shares the same concept with the book I mentioned but this is way too realistic as the people involved are still alive but terminally ill. This isn’t fictional nor a part of our fantasy. It is something that could truly awaken our lives.

"When he closed his eyes, his heart was opened "

In "The Bucket List," two strangers, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, meet in a hospital knowing they both are on borrowed time due to their terminal illnesses. They realize that life is short, and instead of waiting to die, they make a list of all the things they could do to truly live their lives.

Well, it is indeed helpful to make a list of what you want to do in your life no matter how impossible you may think they are. The more you pour out your thoughts or ideas, the more you'll realize the things that you either want or need to do. All you need to have is a pen and notebook or a journal to list down the things that you want to pursue, achieve or overcome. It may also help change your life to scribble down your thoughts and emotions. Not only that it could lessen your burdens but it will soon make you realize what you have done and felt the other day thus will inspire you either not to do it again or make it even better.

>>> Another thing is this blog - "Live Life To The Fullest"

I really find it fascinating to see such bloggers who have a very detailed and realistic view of what life really is. His posts are really eye-openers and would leave you wondering how the hell are you living your life right now. He had so many insights and the thoughts that he share are so plain simple for us to understand and realize that we really must do something in order to live our lives to the fullest. He was also able to stumble upon a blog/site that had also caught my interests. A blog/site from a professional life coach - "Michael Moniz's Living Life Out Loud"


To end this post, I would like to share to you some of my life's lists:

Some of them are mainly "wishes" and some of them are the things that I want to do just before I die...if possible...haha :D

- be able to drive a cool sports car or an F1 car or race with Michael Schumacher or Fernando Alonso

(see what I mean...hahahah...dream on, dude! You dont even know how to drive and never had the chance to drive a "padyak"...maybe I'll be able to do this if I can steal one... lol)

- travel around the world! or go to places I have always wished to go such as Egypt, Paris, England, Greece, Rome, China, etc.

(maybe this can be done...when I become a millionaire!...wahahaah!)

- eat exotic foods that I never dared to eat... :D

- bond with the spiders or other reptiles or arachnids...waaaaaaaaaaa! just kill me then.. :D


- be truly open with my family and friends....hehe..bond with them with the real me.. :D


- kiss a girl...bwahahaah!...you know what I mean...hahaha


- play soccer with beckham or zidane...lol...maybe, to watch them play live would do :D


- go to an island with my best friends and spend a week there or a month without anything...hahaha...castaway mode.. :D


- spend a night with george clooney, richard gere, kevin costner, mel gibson, john cusack, gerard butler or ewan mcgregor, etc... bwahahahaaha!


- have a family vacation trip at Las Vegas, France or anywhere around the world...hahaha


- be trained like a soldier or a ninja or assassin...hahahaaha :P


- try to have a manicure or pedicure or become a kikay even just for a day....bwahahaahah!
I bet my friends would really tag along with me just to see how I would really manage doing so..lol

- go somewhere else al by myself and be brave enough to kiss a stranger.. a handsome one..even if he has a girlfriend... lol.. :P :D


Oh well, enough of this...maybe I'll end up filling the whole page of this blog just for a single post....lol So, how about you? What are the things that you want to do in your life or just before you die? Do you have your own wish/bucket or life list? Why not try doing it now? :D







4 comments:

ice9web said...

hi april :D
just dropping by to read ^_^

RoNald said...

Hi Miss ZZ. I do believe that you are the best sensei in the world. This is a great post!I got carried away. hehehe. You are amazing. Your dreams are beyond normal and despite that, it is also making sense. I hope to learn more on your strategies. :))...

Well, miss zz or codename zz I want to know why you were inspired. I didn't see you like this for the long time but it's cool that you are acting like this nowadays. You have a good aura. It seems you have gathered all the power of natures like what naruto did. I want to call you zzage mode.hehehe. This is awesome. Hope to learn zzage mode in the future. You have been my teacher and I am too slow in learning the things that you have told me. In fact I can't even find a place for myself as what you are now. tsk3x.hekhek. I don't know what I am talking about.

Basta whatever it is please be at your best chakra level always. You look nice and beautiful if you are. You are doing good and keep it up. ;)

jigs said...

that is what you call madness! ahaha! I have watched the bucket list very interesting movie truly inspirational. the worst day of someone is the best day of your life spent with him. how i wish me too will have a bucket list being able to check it before i will die.

about your list April that was totally unbelievable but if you think about it that would be an exiting and unforgettable experience.

try to drive a padyak and you'll find it awesome. ahaha. see ya!

Clare Marshall said...

@ aice
-haha..at may ngbabasa din pala ng "blog" na itu..haha..tnx

@ron
-haha...you just dont stop making me smile and even laugh...haha..As I've said...I'm not your sensei..I'm such a newbie for that..haha...and you're not slow...in fact, you've already outwitted me and all the other sensei(s)..haha...enwei, tnx 4 d comment..hehe...looking forward to talk to you soon..hehe..tc..mwah

@jigs
-of course you can have your own bucket list..haha...start it in writing..haha...we can do all those things...it's all in the mind..haha..I was able to try driving a padyak but I never made it that far coz I kept on laughing while driving...haha...I'll try again someday..hehehe ^_^