01 October, 2008

Time Flies... x_x


Oh my, thank God we were given a holiday! Wohooo! Time flies so fast that I just tend to get shocked by each day that passes. Sometimes, I want to prolong the hours so that I may be able to finish the things that I have to...what else, but my ever-so-maka-nosebleed-routine-tasks?!! I just want to go yelling that I've had enough and I want to quit. I just want to run around like crazy and punch each and every walls or anything that goes my way...I am just sooo stressed and I'm freaking out..I've been killing myself with my work. Dunno if I'm really this dedicated now..No! I am pressured...bohooo! tsk3..But I can do nothing but feel obliged. haaayz...Just thinking of the essence of having such a job compared to those who are dying to have even the simplest one...(just be thankful, I say to myself..and giving up is not the answer..heehee. ) But can you really find a simple job in this whole universe? C'mon, there's no such easy tasks. You'll only have no difficulty doing something if you really love doing it..Right?..Oh well, so much for these rants. Oh, did I mention that I am also depriving myself of sleep just to keep up with my work? Geez...What the hell's happening to me....now, I'm talking...haha!

The first "ber" month has ended in just a glimpse and I couldnt even recall some of the things that happened this month. Time flies really so fast especially if you have lots of things to do.. Lots of movies to watch, anime especially...manga to read...tv series to feast my eyes with...haaayz...The highlights of my "september"??...hmmmm...better left unsaid...oh, except the happening to which some of my colleagues were up againsts our admins. wohoo...that was really hot..I mean..the blog they mde to spill out everything...i bet it already had a high pr...haha....well, those who know what I'm talking about...they just know what I'm talking about...haha! But I really sympatized to those who had been laid off from their job..haaayz... : (

Right now, I can think of a lot of topics to post; however, my eyes are getting tired now since I still havent sleep...good thing "sleep" visited me now..I'm about to go to dreamland..hopefully...but before I lead myself into the wilderness..naks..etchus..haha//let me share to you one song that I liked from the movie "Once". It is an independent film but had won something from the Emmy's..for their songs I think..or as far as I can remember..haha..I really like the songs there espcially the duets although they were kind of sad and merely directed to those brokenhearted people...haahaa! hoe you like it, too.. ^ _^


Falling Slowly

by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova


I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along








6 comments:

Skron said...

Once is my favorite movie from last year. They won the Oscars (not Emmys, it's for TV) for Falling Slowly.

http://atomiculture.blogspot.com/2008/01/top-7-films-of-2007.html

http://atomiculture.blogspot.com/2007/12/gift-card-redeemed-once-liars-and-23.html

lucas said...

wow.. so sobrang stressed ka pala lately because of work. tama ka. walang madaling trabaho sa mundo. kaya mo yan. don't give up. isipin mo na lang na maraming unemployed sa pilipinas. hehehe! you're blessed you have one...

tapos na nga september... malapit na talaga ang pasko! weeeeeeeee!

ang tagal magload ng you tube. pakinggan ko na lang sa imeem. kung emmy winner to, tiyak its something. hehehe!

peace out, eyprillle :)

Clare Marshall said...

@skron
-haha...yeah, It was indeed from Oscars..my, what a crap of a memory I got..haha..tnx..again..for correcting my errors..I never even bothered to search the net..haha :D

@ron
-yup, that's my "motivation"..hehe..lalo pa at may mga na laid-of sa work nmin..tsk3..additional stress pa mga issues sa company..hahaayz..sana maayos na..hehe..and xmas is really fas approaching..wohooo! :D

ai, tagal ba mag load?..hmm..sa connection cguro..hehe..but that song's really sumthing..and yung iba pa na nandun sa movie.. :D

ice9web said...

oh wow thanks for following my blog (^_^)

ang saya saya naman

jayclops said...

if you love this song, you should watch Once then.

Clare Marshall said...

@jayclops

of course...I already did.. :P
I bet nobody would even care to promote something they never tried.. ;)